about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

New reviews for Seduced in Twilight!

Just Erotic Romance Reviews
Reviewer: Suni Farrar
Rating: 5 Stars
Heat level: O

"Seduced in Twilight is one fire hot romance. The
action and suspense never stopped, keeping me on the
edge of my seat. Will, the Tylweth Teg warrior, is
smooth and cultured with the ability to talk his way
out of any situation. Mason, the half drac and
half-human warrior, is volatile with an aura of
danger.... My toys got a lot of use while I was reading
this story. Oh, and it does not hurt that the novel has
a incredible plot and good writing to back up all the
steamy sex. Seduced in Twilight is extraordinary and a
must read. It cemented my love for Anya Bast."

~*~

Romance Reviews Today

"SEDUCED IN TWILIGHT is a wildly erotic and saucy tale.
Mason and Will are complete opposites and are gorgeous
in their own ways! Mason is rough and rugged. Will is
sophisticated and sexy.Mason thunders around on a
motorcycle and says spread it, while Will glides in a
luxury sedan and asks may I? Ahhh, the best of both
worlds! Since it would be hard for anyone to choose
between them, Olivia chooses both! There are a few
secondary characters sprinkled throughout that add to
the plot, but the story focuses on the triad:
Mason-Olivia-Will (in that order!)

HOT! HOT! HOT! SEDUCED IN TWILIGHT is a well written
and fast read that I very highly recommend."

- Ariel Summer

~*~

Joyfully Reviewed

"Anya Bast is at her best with this erotic fae story.
Since the day I started reading her stories, I have yet
to feel disappointed. Her heroes are hot and
dominating with just the right touch of sensitivity. I
definitely wanted to submit and scream, "Take me!".
Olivia has more strength and courage than I would have
had in her situation. Seduced in Twilight definitely
has everything; action, romance, sex and most
importantly love. As usual, Anya leaves you wanting
more, but that is definitely a good thing. I enjoyed
Seduced in Twilight thoroughly and hopelessly fell in
love with Will and Mason."

- Idalm

posted by Anya Bast, 12:19 PM
Comments:

Add a comment



divider