about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

Yuck! Wet, rainy, cold wind. Bleh. Good day to stay in and write, which is exactly what I'm doing.

Went out this morning and ran errands, including buying my mom a GC to her favorite nursery. She's a plant nut like me. :) Last weekend we went out to lunch and to the nursery. That was a Bad Idea. Spent a ton. We're negative influences on each other.

Now I'm home and ready to start in on Edge of Sweetness. Sex writing! Yay! BDSM sex writing at that.

Later I'll do my hour on the treadmill. I stopped walking for a month or so. Just got busy, stressed about other things and fell out of the habit. Now that I'm walking again I can really feel my body snapping back into shape. Even walking up the stairs at work doesn't wind me anymore. Amazing what a little exercise can do.

I rented Tristan & Isolde to watch while I walk today. Figure the husband doesn't want to see that one. I did end up seeing Rent and I really liked it. I thought it would make me cry, (generally, I'm a wuss), but it didn't.

Survivor tonight. Woo!

Hope everyone has a great day!

posted by Anya Bast, 11:32 AM
Comments:

Add a comment



divider