about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

Tagged by that voluptous mistress of erotic romance, Lauren Dane.

Five Crazy Things About Me Meme.

1.) I will react violently and involuntarily if anyone puts their hands around my throat. I can't stand turtlenecks or chokers either.

2.) When I was three I plucked a big hairy spider off the side of the house and ate it. The folklore in my family is that's why I became a writer (that whole "spinning a web" thing).

3.) We have eight cats (and one well-pampered outdoor moocher) because stray felines seem to have Sucker Radar, upon which we shine vibrantly.

4.) I took years of Russian language, but all I can say is "Here is St. Basil's Cathedral".

5.) I am a frequent lucid dreamer and often "wake up" in the middle of nightmares...which sucks.

It's really scary how easy that meme was to do. I'm just sayin'

I tag...Patrice Michelle, and Daisy Dexter Dobbs

posted by Anya Bast, 7:17 AM
Comments:
Bwah about the spider thing.

I had way more than five things, because I am way more weird than the average bear.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:48 PM  
Ate a spider??

eeewwww.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:32 PM  

Add a comment



divider