about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

I sold a novella called The Deal to Harlequin Spice!! It is a super hot contemporary story about a woman who plays a series of blackjack games for sexual stakes.

It will be in an anthology called What Happens in Vegas.... along with stories from EC's own Lauren Dane, Jodi Lynn Copeland and Kit Tunstall! It will be released in Spring of 2008.

Whee!

I promise I'll make an honest-to-goddess update tomorrow. I have lots of things to say, just no time to say them.

posted by Anya Bast, 2:35 PM
Comments:
WOOOT! HEE!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12:47 PM  
Congratulations!
commented by Blogger Sarah Palmero, 1:19 PM  
Congrats Anya, Lauren, Jodi Lynn and Kit! :)
commented by Blogger Patrice Michelle, 5:23 PM  
Whoot whoot whee!! Congrats!

Lany
commented by Blogger Melany, 9:05 PM  

Add a comment



divider