about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

My husband and I recently had a series of immunization shots in preparation for a trip to a developing country:

My husband: "My arm hurts."

Me: (teasing) "Oh, poor baby. You're so fragile. You're like a leetle flower who needs many kisses."

My husband: (stares for a moment) "That's so wierd. I was just about to (jokingly) say the exact thing. I mean the exact same thing."

This isn't an uncommon thing for us. It's like we read each other's mind without even knowing we're doing it. Do you do that with your spouse? I'm interested to know. :)

~*~

In other news....

Witch Fire publication date has been moved up to June 2007!! Whee!!!!

I'm so excited for you all to read about Mira and Jack. I enjoyed writing their story so much. I think my characters are what I love most about writing. I fall in love with them. I hope you will too.

I am planning to soon add an excerpt of Witch Fire to my web site, so watch for that to appear within the next few days.

posted by Anya Bast, 4:09 AM
Comments:
I can't wait to see it on shelves!

And my husband and I are like that too, usually with snarky comments, LOL.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 3:17 PM  
Yup, that happens to my husband and me all the time, Anya. The longer we’re married the more we seem to morph into one person with a single thought bank. And that’s scary! LOL

Great news about the new release date for Witch Fire. :-D

Happy Holidays!
commented by Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs, 3:41 PM  

Add a comment



divider