about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

I went to Las Vegas with the Maverick Authors (and a friend) this past weekend. Much fun was had!

Here are a few pictures:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is Lauren Dane, Moi, Megan Hart and Julie, (a friend). Did you know Megan Hart just sold a THREE BOOK DEAL to Harlequin Spice!! We are so excited for her!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's me and Megan.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Megan and Lauren making their trademark "devil horns".

Did I mention that we saw Thunder From Down Under while we there? No? Oh, baby...gorgeous Aussie men flaunting themselves in front a bunch of screaming, crazy women. It was something to behold. If you're ever in Vegas, I recommend going to see the show.

posted by Anya Bast, 5:41 AM
Comments:
Heh heh I saw the picts of the Thunder from Down Under on Lauren's blog. Wowza.

Lany
commented by Blogger Melany, 11:45 AM  
They were.....lovely. LOL.
commented by Blogger Anya Bast, 6:35 AM  

Add a comment



divider