about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

Shiloh Walker and I will be signing books at 1001 Paperbacks (7405 Fegenbush Lane Louisville, Kentucky) on Saturday, March 11th from 10am to 12pm.

If you're in the area, stop by and say hi!


Other signings coming up:

Shiloh and I, plus many other great authors, will be signing on Saturday, March 25th from 2-4 pm at the Barnes and Noble in Elizabethtown, Kentucky (1980 South Dixie Highway, Elizabethtown, Kentucky). The famous EC tour bus will be in attendance.

I'll be signing at the Barnes & Noble in Nashville, TN (515 Opry Mills Drive 37214) on Sunday, March 26th from 2-4PM with a group of as-yet-to-be-determined EC authors. The tour bus will be present for this signing too.

posted by Anya Bast, 5:17 AM
Comments:
Anya, I'm too far away in Western NY :( Hope you come by here some day or around and i'll be there!
Cathie
(TBRAnxiety)
commented by Blogger Caffey, 11:02 AM  

Add a comment



divider