about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

...that vixen Lauren Dane.

When did you start blogging and why? Er...sometime in 2004, I think. I started over on LiveJournal and it was more a social networking thing than it was a blogging thing at first. My blogging habits "evolved" from there.

What don't you talk about? I try not to get too controversial on my blog (for one exception, see below) unless I really feel the need to speak up about something. Mostly I want to keep my blog on the lighter side of things.

Are you and your blogging persona the same person? For the most part. I mean, I don't whine and emote all over my blog or anything. My husband gets that. *g*


How do you use blogging to build friendships?
Yes, indeed. I have gained a couple very good friends from blogging.

How would you describe your writing style? My blogging style? I have a blogging style? Er...I blog seriously when I feel inclined to do so. The rest of the time it's pretty light. Life is far too strange to take seriously most the time.

Tagging...

The wonderful and humorous Daisy Dexter Dobbs
The beautiful and talented Patrice Michelle
And a duo tag for Mel Lany Logen

posted by Anya Bast, 6:52 AM
Comments:
Blogging style? Is there such thing as a style of blogging? *lol*
commented by Blogger Tempest Knight, 6:35 PM  
Hi Anya! I just discovered you tagged me. It comes at a good time because I need to get a new blog post up and now I have something to write about! :-D

I liked your answers to the questions about blogging, Anya, and I must tell you that I thought your last post regarding Jan Butler's letter was beautifully written and very well said.
commented by Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs, 2:12 PM  
Tempest -- Mine style is... Oh-my-god-it's-Wednesday-again-Better- post-something-at-least-slightly- meaningful. *g*

Laine -- Thanks! Hope you stop again soon.

Daisy -- Thank you. :)
commented by Blogger Anya Bast, 4:00 PM  

Add a comment



divider