about me
recent entries
archives
links Anya's books

Jennifer Dunne did this face recognition thing over on her blog and I thought it was cool. I'm being a lemming.

I uploaded this picture of myself:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And got the following results:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Shannon Elizabeth 68% -- I had no idea who this was, so I looked her up. Shhhhaaaaa...in my dreams!! So, I know something's wrong with this thing right off the bat! But, hey, she's into animal rights and rescue and stuff. Cool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Joan Cusack 66% -- I adore her, but I don't think I really look like. Er...I'd take her brother in a heartbeat though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Naomi Watts 64% -- I didn't know who she was either because I'm not culturally oriented that way. Turns out she's the actress in King Kong. Again I say...er...yeeeah...probably not. King Kong made me cry like a big dork, btw, fakey stupid huge cochroaches and all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Patricia Arquette 62% -- OMG! I adore her too! I can almost see this one. I think it's the similaries in coloring.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Alyson Hannigan 59% -- Three times with the adoration!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jessica Lange 58% -- Four times!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jennifer Aniston 58% -- Again I must say...in my dreams.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Josephine Baker 58% -- This one is just too cool. I don't even have anything to say about it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jessica Alba 58% -- I had to look this one up too. I don't look a damn thing like her.

Now, the thing that strikes me is...none of these people even look alike. I mean, take this picture of Joan Cusack and Jennifer Aniston together:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They're both lovely, but there's little facial similarity there.

I did run a second photo of myself and that gave me different results. There was only one person that came up twice:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm going to take that to mean I must look the most like her in a face shape, eye shape, eyebrow arch, nose and mouthish kind of way.

Mostly I think I just look like me. :)

posted by Anya Bast, 8:04 AM
Comments:
*lol* This looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to try it tonight when I get home from work.
commented by Blogger Tempest Knight, 12:15 PM  

Add a comment



divider